Cosmetic Dentistry is one of the fastest growing trends in healthcare today. Patients are realizing that they no longer have to live with unsighthly gaps, missing teeth, non esthetic dark lines of traditional crowns, stained teeth, or ugly silver mercury fillings.
The advancements in Dentistry in the past decades have nearly eliminated the use of metal of any kind in restoring teeth. Instead, patients can expect natural, tooth colored restorations, smooth, white porcelain veneers and crowns, and more beatiful end results that will last for many years to come.
We find that many of our patients have questions about what is possible. While Dr. Sanmartín and his team will help explain your case in detail, we have found it helpful to explain some of the procedures here to review at your own leisure.
If you are not sure about your smile, create a dental wish-list by asking the following questions:
- What satisfies you about your smile?
- What doesn't satisfy you?
- Do you have a gummy smile?
- Are your teeth discolored or inconsistently colored?
- Do you have spaces between your teeth?
- Do you have teeth that are crooked?
- Does your mouth appear crowded?
- Do your teeth overlap?
- Does excessive wear and tear leave your teeth with uneven edges?
- Are some teeth worn down more than others?
Every smile is as unique as the person who wears it. Dr. Sanmartín takes great care in designing a smile that suits the individual patient.